As a leader of providing marketing and data services, USADATA is committed to individuals having control over their personal information, and to protecting the privacy and interests of our clients and visitors. It’s important to us that you know the following:
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you place an order with us, it may be necessary to share information with our partners to fulfill your order. We regularly review the privacy policies of our partners and believe them to be trustworthy.
- USADATA does not collect any Consumer information nor does it have any direct access to personally identifiable information (PII).
- The data delivered from the products we sell is collected by third party partners who share our concern for protecting Consumer privacy.
- You may register for the Direct Marketing Association’s DMAchoice service to control the types of mail you receive and to register for various Do Not Contact lists.
- Orders utilizing any selection options considered sensitive (e.g. religion, ethnicity) are automatically placed on hold and reviewed for privacy compliance.
875 3rd Ave, 6th floor
New York, NY 10022